Spiderman into the Spiderverse just won the OSCARS



It´s AMAZING that Spiderman into the Spiderverse counted 3 directors to create this movie.

I´ve been reading, following and even contacting many people who worked there, and I can say this is a bests deserved merit to their creative teams, and efforts to put such fantastic story in the big screen.

The legacy of Spiderman was passed on, and I can´t help to think some representations of Stan Lee himself by "letting go" this universe which is probably reflected on some of the moments in the movie. His last cameo, appeared in the Spiderman into the Spiderverse movie.

So why did I created this AMV with My hero academia theme song?

Well, because -IN AMERICA- having won an Oscar is a big thing story wise, but I couldn't help to think: What if we had an alternative (ending) to Peter´s story? So I put together this fan based video.

I don´t claim any copyrights. Rights go to their rightful owners:

Spiderman into the Spiderverse: Sony Animated Pictures

My Hero Academia (Soundtrack).

 

What are your thoughts about the movie?



If you want to see the scene context from My Hero Academia soundtrack, here it is:

https://youtu.be/_wH6_YTGwRU

Comments